Maple Cluster Nuts are Perfect treats during Holiday Season gatherings as these are healthy and easy to make with only two Ingredients.
- You can Wrap these Maple Cluster nuts as little goodies for your loved ones.
- For kids snack boxes.
- Vegan and Gluten free.
- Mixed nuts of your choice (Almonds, Cashews, Pistachios): 2 cups
- Maple syrup: 1⁄2 cup
- Salt (optional): 1⁄4 teaspoon
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- In a mixing Bowl, mix the nuts and maple syrup.
- Place parchment paper on a 8 inch baking tray and pour the nut mixture, press it so that the nuts stay together.
- Bake for 30 min. Temperatures may vary for oven to oven so it might take 5 min less or more.
- Allow it to completely cool and then cut into bars or little clusters
- Store them in airtight container for up to 3 weeks or for a month in Refrigerator.
If you have any loose mixture you can store it in air-tight container and use it as toppings for parfait.