Easy mini cheese pizzas for quick weeknight dinners and parties . These cute mini cheese pizzas are so yummy. Some years ago it was always store brought pizzas only. Eventually, that changed when my friend Rania gave me some home-baked pizzas . It was an easy recipe and it did not need any special baking skills. This mini cheese pizza became my kids favorite. I am sharing the exact recipe for mini cheese pizza with you.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- tomato sauce 1 cup
- 1 table spoon original dry yeast
- 2 spoon sugar
- 1⁄2 spoon salt
- mozzarella cheese cubed or shredded 8 oz.
- First add warm milk to yeast and sugar in a bowl. Allow the yeast to become frothy , usually 10 minutes.
- Add flour ,salt, olive oil and mix the dough. It should be soft and not sticky.
- Knead the dough for 5-7 minutes .
- Cover and let the dough rise in a warm place until it has doubled in size.
- Knead the dough again for a minute and let the air out.
- Flatten the dough with rolling pin and cut it into small round shapes using metal circle cutter (round lid works).
- Next, apply tomato sauce on each of the mini pizza and add cheese on top of it.
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees and bake it on top rack for about 12- 15 minutes till the edges are golden brown.
If using Peppers or vegetables pop them in after pizza is cooked for 10 minutes.
I usually make extra batch and freeze the dough after it doubles in volume for later use. Whenever I need I thaw overnight in fridge and use.